Sunday 3 January 2016

Life| Welcome 2016


So it's 2016,  and like everyone says every year- 'Oh my god the last year has flown by!' But I suppose it is true.
For New Year, I spent it with my friends in Liverpool, it was something different which we don't usually do and to go away for New Year was special. On the way up on the train, I was sitting there thinking back to even 2 years ago, when we never would have dreamed of all going away to Liverpool or still all being good friends. I suppose it just show how lucky and special it can be when you have friends which you hope will stay with you forever and have shared many memories together.
But anyway, around New Year you always think back about the year and how it was for you and always across social media its '2015 was rubbish' 'thank god this year as ended'. But to be honest, this 2015 has been absolutely wonderful for me, I can close that chapter and feel a smile across my face.
Not doubt the biggest highlight of 2015 was visiting Australia for a month. I honestly had the best time, and I'm so glad and proud of myself for pushing myself outside my comfort zone.
I definitely learnt that I enjoy my own company, and travelling on your own isn't as scary as people make it out to be, you can do anything if you believe in yourself.
This then got me thinking about my pit of the year and to honestly say that I can't think of anything, makes me think I have had a pretty good year, and is very much thankful of it.
So whatever, 2016 brings, lets hope more travelling and loving of life, I very much embrace it with open arms.


                                                                Welcome 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment