Wednesday 9 September 2015

Food| Healthy snack.

Apple and Almond Butter.

Now I'm definitely a snacker and it has always been by biggest weakness. When I was younger I would always reach for the chocolate bars or biscuits. However as time has gone on I have learnt to snack more intelligently.
Todays snack post isn't anything fancy at all and infant is super symbol to make- only 2 ingredients.
Apple with almond butter on. Yes my Almond butter obsession still rallies on today.

Literally all you need to do is cut up your Apple into slices either quarter or 8th's and put a generous amount of almond butter spread over the top- this takes literally 2 minutes and I usually make it when I'm super hungry and can't be bothered to wait for food!

Super simple and super easy to make- something about the sweetness of the apple with the  nutty almond butter just seems to work.



                                                                   Happy snacking!
                                                                     






No comments:

Post a Comment