Sunday 12 April 2015

Life: Spring Cleaning and Sunny Weekend. 
___________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been so busy doing revision that I haven't had anything interesting to write. 
But the other day I did a bit of a Spring clean of my room in my revision breaks (which is the most productive day ever!)
I have been wanting to spring clean my room for a while because I felt like I had so much stuff that I didn't really need anymore or receipts  pieces of paper were just shoved in draws, and I'm a really tidy person so eventually I just thought I need to tidy up and organise this whole mess! 

Then, this weekend has been super sunny for England, and it has got me in the perfect mood for Summer and Springtime, which is my favourite time of year. Therefore, I seemed to an a little more on a packed weekend (usually its just work!) But below are some pictures of what I got up too, my first bike ride of the year along the river and lakes was so pretty, and very much clears your mind. 
I also went out for breakfast in Hertford, Giambrone's Italian Deli and Coffee Bar, which I might do a review on that later! But they're breakfasts was so good, although I just had scrambled egg on ciabatta it was very filling and was very delicious. 







Hope you had a lovely day!
Kelly 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment