Wednesday 1 April 2015

Viewpoint: London 
_____________________________________________________________________________

I spend most of my days in London due to attending university there, and I genially believe it is one of the best cities to have the privilege of living near.
One of my favourite things about living in London is the mixture between old new and history. Everywhere you turn has some historical vibe. 
Below I some of the photos I have taken over the year from wandering around London. 

 One of my favourite places to walk through is Russell Square and Bedford Square, on the way to Senate House library. There is something about this place which makes me feel like I'm in 1940's London. 





 What's your favourite place about London?
Hope you had a good day
Kelly 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment