Sunday 15 March 2015

Beauty: Perfume. 

My favourite perfume, or should I say signature perfume is the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume. I absolutely adore the smell of it, I find it fresh but at the same time it has a particular sweetness to it. Like all Chanel perfumes, it is a heavy scent and therefore you only need the tiniest bit of it to create an impact. I first got it for my 16th Birthday and for 3 years it is the 'special perfume' I wear on special occasions but I feel like I should wear it more, but a the same time I don't want to waste it (sigh!-problems!)
I have found this perfume literally lasts all day and all night without needing anymore to touch up, and for me, who hates carrying around loads of stuff it is perfect. 
Yes Chanel is pretty pricey but it's well worth the money I think and there's something about wearing Chanel as a girl. it almost makes you feel special! (or maybe that's just me being crazy!) 
I got the 100ml which was £95.50. only because the lovely lady in the shop pointed out the value for money compared to the 50ml which was £67.50. Basically £30 for an extra 50ml!!
I know it's not in everyone budget and I had when I wanted a new bottle I did have to save up, but I don't regret it at all. 


RRP: £95.50 (Boots, Selfridges) 



Happy Sunday and Happy Mother's Day 
Kelly 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment