Thursday 26 March 2015

Fashion: Coordinating
___________________________________________________

I always find this time of year to be the worst for dress, as it is cold in the mornings but the afternoon is more like a light jacket type weather. 
Therefore, trying to dress for this season, is a bane every morning. Nevertheless I thought I'd show you my outfit from yesterday. I have recently found this playsuit in my wardrobe that was last season, but I realised why I never chucked it out; it has the cutest detailing on the front of the playsuit, and I just think its adorable to wear. 
I paired it with a white shirt and my suede jacket from Topshop, which is perfect for this time of year as it offers the warmth but is also cooler enough to wear in afternoon. Although, I don't get it out too often due to the chances of rain, and the fact I don't want to ruin it!
But below are some pictures of my outfit from yesterday. 


Excuse the selfies in the mirror! 


Playsuit:- Miss Selfridge
Shirt-: H&M
Jacket-: Topshop
Shoes-: Russell Bromley Kids. 


Hope you have a good day 
Kelly 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment