Wednesday 18 March 2015

Favourite TV Show.

Downton Abbey, I am proud to admit, my favourite tv show of all time seems to be Downton Abbey, I don't know what it is about it but I just love the show so much. 
Ever since it started back in 2010 I have been utterly and completely obsessed. I have even been to HighClere Castle where the show is filmed and it was probably one of the best things I have ever done!  I was always unsure of telling people at school that I enjoyed watching the show because they'd always say I was weird or an 'old lady' but recently I have discovered that there is nothing not good about it. 
The show over the years, is about a family's adapting to a new society during a turbulent change of time, and for me that is the most interesting thing about it. Not only do I just love the aristocratic life style (secretly wishing I was one!) but just the whole costume, storylines and characters are amazing. 



This show for me, has  not just made me love period dramas, but it has taught me not to listen to other people when it comes to your passions. Don't be afraid to be different to your friends when it comes to something that you love and they might completely hate- people shouldn't judge you just because you like something different. 

What's your favourite TV show?
Have a good day 
Kelly 
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment