Wednesday 11 March 2015

Fashion: Long waistcoats.

Over the past couple of months in shops I have seen quite a lot of these long waistcoats (I think thats what they called!) and have become slightly obsessed with wearing them. The one reason I really like wearing them is because they go with everything- dresses, jeans, skirts, trousers and its just a simple way to make your outfit more trendy (god I hate that word!)
Anyway, I have particularly seen them in Topshop and Zara in which they come in all different colours and styles; but are mainly have a collar. I think they can make an outfit look really smart and quirky and they are an extra layer of clothing (which is a bonus in this UK unpredictable weather!)
Below is one of my waistcoats in an outfit I wore the other day, but trust me, I literally wear this waistcoat with anything, I don't know why I love it so much! 


Long waistcoat-: Topshop
Skirt -: Topshop
Top -: Topshop 
Hat-: Miss Selfridge  
(I didn't plan this to be an all Topshop Outfit!) 


Hope you have a good day 
Kelly 
oxx


No comments:

Post a Comment