Wednesday 4 March 2015

Fashion: Outfit of the day. 

Today I especially liked my outfit. Partly the reason I'm into fashion is because I've grown up round it, and this has inspired me to create my own personal style within the fashion trends of the season. 
I especially like the dress which has this cute detailing on the edge. I love wearing a dress like this because you can wear something underneath it or on its own; making it a 2 in 1 dress! 
My boots are last year from John Lewis, but are the comfiest boots I have ever worn, and I'm so glad they are still in fairly good condition. 
I like wearing something more than just jeans and jumper for university and I think that's because I'm in London so constantly round people who dress so well and today was one of those outfits. 





Top-: Topshop
Dress-: Miss Selfridge
Shoes-: Dune (From John Lewis)



Hope you have a good day. 
Kelly 
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment